Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

BOSS vs ME

When I Take a long time to finish,
"I am slow"

When my boss takes a long time,
"He is thorough"

When I don't do it,
"I am lazy"

When my boss does not do it,
"He is busy"

When I do something without being told,
"I am trying to be smart"

When my boss does the same,
"He takes the initiative"

When I please... my Boss,
"I am apple polishing"

When my boss pleases his boss,
"He is cooperating"

When I make a mistake,
"You're an idiot"

When my boss makes a mistake,
"He's only humen"

When I am out of the office,
"I am wandering around"

When my boss is out of the office,
"He's on business"

When I am on a day off sick,
"I am always sick"

When my boss is a day off sick,
"he must be very ill"

When I apply for leave,
"I must be going for an interview"

When my boss applies for leave,
"It's because he's overworked"

When I do good,
"My boss never remembers"
When I do wrong,
"He never forgets"
thank you for reading

0 comments: