Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Feeling now

Don't know what is my feeling now...Listening to Jay's song which will always turn my mood to a bad mood,but I still like to listen to his song...Yesterday night I cried after listen to 'secret',why??? Actually I also don't know why...Just feeling want to cry,so cry lor...Me is like that kind of person,can suddenly feel want to cry,suddenly change my mood or minds,because this is female's 'zhuan li' ma....hah...

I don't know how to face my result,my friends and my family on this saturday...Want to 'tao bi'...Off my handphone!!!Shut myself up in my room!!!I don't have preparation to look at my result...Can't accept the truth...How????How should I faced them??How???How???How????

Don't know....is my answer.......................



0 comments: