Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

PC's birthday

20.10.07 is pc 21st birthday!!!Happy birthday leng lui!!!This day is also a 'gathering' for 5 akik of pess school...Long time didn't meet them all ady,really so many different dy,I think the only not change is me!!! Haih... *.*'' ...Only I m not mature enough...Sad...

Today is my new look day also,went to times square to change my 'look' - strange look...This waste me 200 plus leh...no money ady...pk dy...Hope wont laugh by people...Thank you for accompany me and make your leg get into 'trouble'...coz of the new road that I showing you...sorry...hah...

Went to pc's new house to celebrate her birthday,BBQ...but oni we 4 ppl enjoy the bbq,I think...We keep on 'burning' all the food...Eventhough I had enough and full,I still BBQing,because enjoy ma...PC's also enjoying to eat them all...Got people willing to BBQ,then got another people willing to eat it,matching concept ma...so good...hah...since I am waiting to eat my potato also,the potato has 'cook' for 2 hours plus,but still haven't done...Finally I have 'cook' it with my 'love' in it,then is ok lor...Hey,hw praise that it taste good leh,of course la,I 'cook' de ma,I make the taste de ma...but some of them said it is too salty,must be la,since i din kacau the salt n the butter and put evenly ma...That 1 u have to 'sapu' yourself lor...Eh,this is my 1st time leh,actually the 1st time has to leave it to boyfriend de,see,I am so good to 'cook' potato and bbq for you all...Not everyone got chance to eat my 'cook' de...(hah,I think nobody want to eat it,maybe..).Thank god and feel good that we,5 people, can sit together and chit-chatting,I long time din join them dy...sorry,gals...

At last,Wish all of you who are going to have exam at the end of the month and the beginning of next month,GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAM!!! I will always beside you all to support you...Gambatte!!!


0 comments: